Microsoft Learning is happy to announce the launch of the first 5 Certification Drill apps to help you prepare for your Microsoft Certification Exam.
These apps allow you to test your knowledge and practice for their associated exams. You get 100 questions and two testing modes. In study mode, you can test yourself one question at a time and see explanations for both correct and incorrect responses. In quiz mode, you answer all questions in succession, then get your score. Incorrect responses will be flagged for further study. Drill questions are taken from the practice tests from the corresponding Self-Paced Training Kit from Microsoft Press, which features 200+ questions, along with the official Microsoft study guide, an exam discount, and more.
The first 5 apps available are:
- MCITP (Exam 70-686): Windows® 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- MCTS (Exam 70-662): Configuring Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010
- MCITP (Exam 70-685): Windows® 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- MCTS (Exam 70-680): Configuring Windows® 7
- MCTS (Exam 70-640): Configuring Windows Server® 2008 Active Directory®
The apps are currently available in the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace. Download them now to your WIndows Phone 7!