The Exchange team has released Exchange 2013 SP1 and it’s time for all the testing!
The much awaited SP1 is here with a lot of features and bug fixes. I would encourage you to test it thoroughly before deploying in production.
The following are some of the features which SP1 brings to the table.
- You can install Exchange 2013 SP1 on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.
- You can have have a Windows 2012 R2 environment as well along with 2013 SP1.
- SSL Offloading
- Edge Server role comes back in SP1, although there is no GUI
- MAPI HTTP for Outlook 2013 SP1
- Simpler DAG configuration
- S/MIME support in OWA
- Rich text editor in OWA
- DLP Policy Tip suport in OWA
- DLP Classifications in Exchange based on Document fingerprints
- DLP Classification rules and DLP policies for new regions
- OWA and OWA for Devices can now display DLP Policy prompts
- ADFS 2.0 config support
- Hybrid Configuration using OAuth
- Firefox support for offline/app cache