Microsoft has released a script kit for Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange and SharePoint. The kit provides multi-server management for Forefront Protection 2010. In addition to the ability to manage multiple Forefront Protection Servers from a single location, this Solution Accelerator provides easily extensible command-line scripts that help enable server discovery, configuration, deployment and integration with existing management technologies. It also offers basic reporting capabilities to detect configuration drift and monitor server statistics.
With the script kit, you can
- Capture server configuration snapshots and push snapshots to any number of servers.
- Compare configuration of any number of servers or baselines.
- Obtain statistics from one or many servers, including information about infected files, detected malware, server health and more.
- See summary and/or server detail views.
- Discover Forefront Protection Servers and export information to a .CSV file.
- Use customizable Windows PowerShell scripts to enhance your existing automation.
Download the Script Kit here