Free Online Training For Exam 70-417 – Upgrading Your Skills To MCSA Windows Server 2012
Microsoft has made the jump start training for exam 70-417 on demand. The exam 70-417 titled Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 is a pre-req for attaining MCSE in Messaging. Read more about Exchange 2013 certification. The training is split into 12 sessions and goes through all the details to prepare you for…
Microsoft has made the jump start training for exam 70-417 on demand.
The exam 70-417 titled Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 is a pre-req for attaining MCSE in Messaging. Read more about Exchange 2013 certification.
The training is split into 12 sessions and goes through all the details to prepare you for the 70-417 exam.
Update: The videos are now online in YouTube, here
- Session 1: Installing and configuring servers based on Windows Server 2012 here
- Session 2: Monitoring and maintaining Windows Server 2012 here
- Session 3: Managing Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell 3.0 here
- Session 4: Managing storage for Windows Server 2012 here
- Session 5: Implementing network services here
- Session 6: Implementing Direct Access here
- Session 7: Implementing failover clustering here
- Session 8: Implementing Hyper-V here
- Session 9: Implementing failover clustering with Hyper-V here
- Session 10: Implementing Dynamic Access Control here
- Session 11: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services here
- Session 12: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services here
Good luck with your exam ;)
Great stuff guys
Just wanted to let you know that they have now made it available below:
Thanks Chiraag, will update the blog now.
Looks like MS has taken the videos offline. I will update the post as soon as I get more info.
Thanks for this Rajith. Seems like these videos are no longer available and the links no longer work. Could you advice on alternate links if you have any?
Thank you for sharing, But the links do not work, it redirects to Microsoft Showcase website (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/showcase/default.aspx)
The links to the videos are always redirecting to the same page: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/showcase/default.aspx
Any idea why?
it does not look like the links to the vidoes work any more….
Videos taken off line by MS?? Anyone got alternative links?
How do I access these videoes? When I click on the link “here” it takes me to microsoft showcase page and no video.
Those links no longer work…
Hi, I am trying to access any of the links provided but it keeps directing me to the default showcase microsoft website http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/showcase/default.aspx. Is there anything that I need to do so I can see the videos?
Links no longer works
It looks like this training has gone :(
Links for 1, 2 and 7 aren’t working
Did you go through the videos Orhan?