Microsoft has made the jump start training for exam 70-417 on demand.
The training is split into 12 sessions and goes through all the details to prepare you for the 70-417 exam.
Update: The videos are now online in YouTube, here
- Session 1: Installing and configuring servers based on Windows Server 2012 here
- Session 2: Monitoring and maintaining Windows Server 2012 here
- Session 3: Managing Windows Server 2012 by using Windows PowerShell 3.0 here
- Session 4: Managing storage for Windows Server 2012 here
- Session 5: Implementing network services here
- Session 6: Implementing Direct Access here
- Session 7: Implementing failover clustering here
- Session 8: Implementing Hyper-V here
- Session 9: Implementing failover clustering with Hyper-V here
- Session 10: Implementing Dynamic Access Control here
- Session 11: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services here
- Session 12: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services here
Good luck with your exam ;)